Suggested Bring List.
This bring list refers to what we would suggest you may want to bring on the trails.
- The weather in the mountains can change very quickly. Bring warm clothes, jacket, good shoes (most trails are gravel, rock or dirt, with some water crossings.)
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen (UV rays at high altitudes are very intense)
- Personal medication plus some medication for altitude sickness if you have issues with altitudes (vitamins such as C and E are often recommended)
- Blanket or portable chair for lunch on trails if you don’t want to sit on a rock or in your vehicle.
- Camera, video (GoPros or similar are great!), binoculars
- Cell phone (your cell phone will work in some places only plus it can be helpful for a camera back-up.)
- Plenty of water (dehydration is a big issue in this dry climate and the high altitude.)